This unlikely duo makes for a tasty bread. Nice and moist with cinnamon and raisins.
How To Make Pineapple Zucchini Bread
1 hr 5 mins
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cup zucchini shredded
- 1 8 oz. can crushed pineapple drained
- 3 cup unsifted flour
- 2 tsp soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup nuts chopped
- 1 cup raisins optional
- Beat eggs; add oil, sugar and vanilla; beat mixture until light and foamy. Stir in zucchini and pineapple.
- Combine flour, soda, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, nuts and raisins. Stir gently into zucchini mixture.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 9x5 loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool in pans.