How To Make Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls
Treat yourself to a sweet bite with these Bisquick cinnamon rolls. They're made with sugar-cinnamon filling and topped with gooey glaze.
- 2¼ cups Bisquick mix
- 2⁄3 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream, warmed
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1⁄2 tsp vanila extract
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray an 8-inch round cake pan or pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the baking mix and buttermilk to form a dough.
- Sprinkle flour on a pastry mat or on the counter.
Using a rolling pin, roll the dough out to a 8x12-inch rectangle.
Spread with softened butter, then sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll the dough up jelly roll style, then slice into 6 equal slices.
- Place the rolls into the prepared pan.
- Pour warmed heavy cream over the rolls.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until the center roll is baked and not gooey. Pull up on the edge of a center roll to see if it looks done. Check the rolls at 20 minutes. If they are getting too brown, cover loosely with foil and continue to bake.
In a small bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar, butter, vanilla and cream. Drizzle in more cream if needed to get the consistency of the glaze desired.
- Spread the glaze over the warm rolls.
- Serve immediately. Store any leftover rolls in an airtight container at room temperature.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!