This bun recipe is a quick yeast bread that produces light, tasty rolls, and is especially handy when you don’t have time to make a conventional yeast roll for dinner. It’s soft and buttery, perfect for breakfasts or even paired with your mains!
How To Make Butter Buns
Have a piece of this butter buns recipe. Light and fluffy rolls made with butter, eggs, and milk to make them softer. Pair it with your favorite mains or soups.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, add some warm water and yeast then whisk to dissolve.
- Add the sugar, salt, butter, egg, milk then add to 2 cups of flour and mix well.
- Add the remaining flour and knead for 7 to 10 minutes until smooth.
- Cover with a clean cloth and let it rest for an hour.
- After a while, divide and roll this into balls.
- Fill the greased baking sheet with the rolled dough.
- Cover with a damped cloth and allow it to rise in a warm place until doubled.
- Brush with egg wash and bake at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 22mg
- Calories: 188kcal
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Fat: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 67mg
- Protein: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 152mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 205IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!