How To Make Cheese Roll
You don't need an oven to make this cheese roll. This fried snack is plain bread filled with ham and cheese, rolled, then fried until crispy.
- Remove the dark ends of the sliced bread.
- Heat the cooking oil in a cooking pot.
- Place the bread slices in a zip lock bag. Flatten using a rolling pin.
- Spread mayonnaise on the flatten piece of bread
- Arrange the ham, cheese, and pimento strips on the bread. Roll the bread until the filling is covered. Secure with a toothpick.
- Dip the rolled bread in beaten egg. Place the Panko bread crumbs in a large Ziploc bag and then put the dipped rolls in. Shake until everything is covered with crumbs.
Fry in low to medium heat until the color turns golden brown. This takes about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Arrange the fried rolls in a plate line with paper towels.
- Serve as a snack or slice into pieces and serve as an appetizer.
- Share and enjoy!
- Sugar: 33g
- Calcium: 639mg
- Calories: 4036kcal
- Carbohydrates: 217g
- Cholesterol: 203mg
- Fat: 330g
- Fiber: 19g
- Iron: 20mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 97g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 173g
- Potassium: 1217mg
- Protein: 51g
- Saturated Fat: 50g
- Sodium: 4453mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 9310IU
- Vitamin C: 285mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!