This quick yet delectable dessert can be served in mini portions and only requires the use of your microwave! Make a simple and easy microwave bread pudding by simply tossing in your bread and custard mixture. You can tweak it according to your liking by adding in your preferred syrup and toppings.
How To Make Microwave Bread Pudding
Enjoy bites of soft bread, rich custard, and crunchy peanuts in this delicious serving of microwave bread pudding.
- Grease your ramekin and set aside.
- Combine eggs, milk, salt, vanilla extract, and brown sugar. Beat until evenly incorporated and sugar has completely dissolved.
- In another bowl, combine your stale bread, bananas, and nuts.
- Add your custard mixture into your bread mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Set aside covered in a chilled area for roughly 25 minutes, and allow the bread to absorb the custard.
- Gently spoon over the bread into your greased ramekins.
- Microwave under medium heat for 1 minute until fully cooked.
- Top with roughly 1 tablespoon of white chocolate chips and drizzle with roughly 1 tablespoon of any syrup of your choice.
- Sugar: 27g
- Calcium: 167mg
- Calories: 456kcal
- Carbohydrates: 70g
- Cholesterol: 112mg
- Fat: 13g
- Fiber: 6g
- Iron: 4mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g
- Potassium: 571mg
- Protein: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 623mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 243IU
- Vitamin C: 7mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
This Mediterranean Salad is a savory bowl filled with orzo pasta cooked in chicken broth. A drizzle of lemon juice adds a yummy tang and the fresh grape tomatoes, onions, and olives are sweet elements within the dish. A sprinkle of feta cheese and you can serve this quick to make bowl of salad!
Bars and Brownies
Bars and Brownies
Pan-Fry & Skillet
BBQ & Grilled