This quick yet delectable dessert can be served in mini portions and only requires the use of your microwave! Make a simple and easy microwave bread pudding by simply tossing in your bread and custard mixture. You can tweak it according to your liking by adding in your preferred syrup and toppings.
How To Make Microwave Bread Pudding
Enjoy bites of soft bread, rich custard, and crunchy peanuts in this delicious serving of microwave bread pudding.
- 1 cup stale bread , of your choice, cubed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 bananas, fresh, cut into thick rings
- ¼ cup peanuts, roasted
- ¼ tsp salt
- cooking spray
- white chocolate chips
- syrup, of your choice (chocolate, caramel, or strawberry)
- Grease your ramekin and set aside.
- Combine eggs, milk, salt, vanilla extract, and brown sugar. Beat until evenly incorporated and sugar has completely dissolved.
- In another bowl, combine your stale bread, bananas, and nuts.
- Add your custard mixture into your bread mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Set aside covered in a chilled area for roughly 25 minutes, and allow the bread to absorb the custard.
- Gently spoon over the bread into your greased ramekins.
- Microwave under medium heat for 1 minute until fully cooked.
- Top with roughly 1 tablespoon of white chocolate chips and drizzle with roughly 1 tablespoon of any syrup of your choice.
- Sugar: 27g
- Calcium: 167mg
- Calories: 456kcal
- Carbohydrates: 70g
- Cholesterol: 112mg
- Fat: 13g
- Fiber: 6g
- Iron: 4mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g
- Potassium: 571mg
- Protein: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 623mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 243IU
- Vitamin C: 7mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!