This apple bread is moist in the inside. Nothing can beat the flavor and it’s literally a melt-in-your-mouth experience.
How To Make Melt in Your Mouth Apple Bread
Our mouthwatering apple bread recipe makes a soft and moist apple bread that's ready to dig in. Every bite has that autumn taste matched with a distinct aromatic scent.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
Lightly grease 2 - 9x5-inch loaf pans or 6 3x5-inch small loaf pans.
- Sift together into large mixing bowl the flour, sugar baking soda, salt and spice.
- In smaller bowl whisk together oil and eggs; fold in apples.
- Pour over dry mixture and fold together only until all is moist and well mixed.
- Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour for large loaves and 30 minutes for small loaves or toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool in pans 10 minutes before removing.
- Remove from pans and cool completely.
- Sugar: 42g
- Calcium: 18mg
- Calories: 431kcal
- Carbohydrates: 60g
- Cholesterol: 68mg
- Fat: 20g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 73mg
- Protein: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Sodium: 483mg
- Vitamin A: 110IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!