How To Make Keto Cornbread
Enjoy a healthier low-carb dish in this keto cornbread, made with almond flour, coconut flour, and heavy cream, for a fluffy bite.
- ½ cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp kosher salt, or ½ tsp table salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup salted butter, melted, plus more for the pan
Heat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, salt, baking soda, eggs, and heavy cream to a mixing bowl. Whisk together until combined. Add in the melted butter and continue to mix together until all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Generously grease a 9 or 10-inch cast iron skillet with butter.
- Pour the batter into the greased skillet. Place it in the preheated oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and firm.
Allow the cornbread to cool for about five minutes and then slice. Serve with butter.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!