How To Make Healthy Pumpkin Cranberry Bread
1 hr 30 mins
- 1 1/2 cup whole-wheat pastry flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup pumpkin unsweetened canned
- 1 cup applesauce unsweetened
- 3/4 cup Splenda
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat an 8x4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, cloves and nutmeg. Toss in the cranberries.
- In a separate bowl, combing the pumpkin, Splenda, eggs, applesauce, butter and vanilla. Stir into the flour mixture and using a wooden spoon, mix enough to moisten.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan slightly, remove and continue cooling on a wire cake rack.
Calories: 171kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 179mg | Potassium: 137mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 1099IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1mg