These homemade egg-buns will make those burgers a sure success.
Hamburger Buns RecipeJump To Recipe
How To Make Hamburger Buns
This hamburger bun is soft with the right amount of rough texture and savory flavor.
- Dissolve yeast in water with a pinch of sugar.
- Mix in with other ingredients.
- Knead 10 minutes.
- Let rise until doubled in bulk (about 45 minutes).
- Punch down and let rise again.
- Punch down and form into bun shapes (hamburger or hot dog).
- Let rise until double.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Let cool until just warm to the touch; place in a sealed bag to soften crust.
- Makes 16-20 hamburger rolls.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!