Have you ever tried garlic bread that’s grilled? For those who deem it unusual well, this recipe will prove you wrong. And who knows, you might even prepare this a couple of times to serve as a side dish. It even makes a tasty appetizer while waiting for the main course meal to cool through. It takes less than half to prepare so no rush.
How To Make Grilled Garlic Bread
Crispy french bread just made even more delicious by grilling it with cheese, garlic and a kick of paprika.
Oven to 350 degrees.
- Preheat grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- In a medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, garlic and Parmesan cheese.
- In a medium saucepan over medium low heat, mix the Cheddar cheese, half-and-half, and paprika.
- Stir constantly until melted and well blended.
- Pour into the bowl with mayonnaise mixture.
- Thoroughly mix together.
- Place French bread in the preheated oven.
- Heat until lightly toasted, about 5 minutes.
- Remove French bread from oven.
- Spread with the blended mixture.
- Wrap tightly in foil.
- Place on the preheated grill, and cook 15 minutes, or until the mixture is warm and bubbly.
- Calcium: 156mg
- Calories: 340kcal
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Cholesterol: 21mg
- Fat: 22g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 82mg
- Protein: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 531mg
- Sugar: 2g
- Vitamin A: 135IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!