It’s time to celebrate the season best shared with family and friends. Delicious recipes, which are surprisingly easy to make, will impress guests without keeping you tied to the kitchen.
How To Make Garlic, Cheese and Tomato Bread Bites
- 10 Pillsbury frozen soft white dinner rolls 12.4 oz. bag
- 6.5 oz container of garlic-and-herbs spreadable cheese
- 1 tbsp sundried tomatoes diced
- 1 tbsp pitted kalamata olives diced
- 8 oz jar marinara sauce warmed
- Heat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the rolls from the bag and thaw them for 10 minutes.
- Using your thumb, make an indentation at the center of each roll. In a medium bowl, mix the cheese, sundried tomatoes, and olives.
- Place 1 tablespoons cheese mixture in each indentation. Then place the rolls on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake the rolls in the oven for 12 to 17 minutes or until their topmost portion turns light golden brown. Afterward, serve with warmed marinara sauce. Enjoy!