You’ll be surprised at how fast kids will gobble up this bread!
How To Make Fabulous Zucchini Bread
A simple bread recipe without requiring the use of yeast! This easy loaf is chock full of flavor that fills you up easily. Strips of zucchini spread along the crumb of the loaf along with spices for a full-bodied, well-rounded snack.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cream together eggs, oil, and applesauce.
- Add sugar and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well. Stir in zucchini.
- Grease and flour loaf pans.
- Large loaf pans bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Small loaf pans bake approx. 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven to cooling racks and let cool until slightly warm before removing.
- Because this is moist bread it freezes very well.
- Sugar: 36g
- Calcium: 45mg
- Calories: 386kcal
- Carbohydrates: 63g
- Cholesterol: 41mg
- Fat: 13g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 216mg
- Protein: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 191mg
- Vitamin A: 105IU
- Vitamin C: 4mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!