Serve this delicious, sweet pumpkin bread with the Thanksgiving feast or delight loved ones with a loaf at Halloween.
How To Make Cool Pumpkin Bread
Bake a bread that suits the occassion. Here's our take on a loaf of pumpkin bread.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees cup).
- Grease and flour three 7x3 inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, mix together pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, water and sugar until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture until just blended.
- Pour into the prepared pans.
- Bake for about 50 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Loaves are done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sugar: 51g
- Calcium: 25mg
- Calories: 518kcal
- Carbohydrates: 81g
- Cholesterol: 55mg
- Fat: 20g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 132mg
- Protein: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Sodium: 525mg
- Vitamin A: 5594IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!