How To Make Cookies And Cream Cinnamon Rolls
These cookies and cream cinnamon rolls taste like dessert but are perfect for breakfast too. Sweettooths will love this iteration on a classic bread.
- Gather the ingredients.
On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 12×16-inch rectangle.
- Brush with the melted butter.
In a small bowl combine the sugar, cocoa powder, and cinnamon.
Sprinkle over butter, covering the surface within half-inch of the borders.
- Evenly distribute the crushed cookies over the dough.
Starting on long side, roll up jelly roll style.
- Cut into 8 equal pieces.
- Place in an 8- or 9-inch round baking pan that has been coated with non-stick cooking spray.
Cover rolls lightly with plastic wrap that has been lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray and let proof or rise until double in size. While the rolls are rising, pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes.
While the rolls are baking, make the glaze. In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy.
- Mix in powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Add the milk until the glaze has reached desired consistency.
- Remove the baked rolls from the oven and place on a wire rack.
- Spread the icing over the top while still warm.
- Sprinkle with remaining crushed cookies. Serve warm and enjoy!
- Sugar: 29g
- Calcium: 28mg
- Calories: 420kcal
- Carbohydrates: 56g
- Cholesterol: 47mg
- Fat: 20g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 5g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 59mg
- Protein: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Sodium: 551mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 560IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!