This easy breakfast bake features refrigerated cinnamon rolls that make quick work of favorite French toast flavors.
How To Make Cinnamon French Toast Bake
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine melted
- 24.8 oz cans Pillsbury Refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls with Icing
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup pecans chopped
- 1 cup maple syrup
- cinnamon roll icing
- powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup maple syrup if desired
- Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour the melted butter into an ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish.
- Separate both cans of dough into 16 rolls and set the icing aside.
- Cut each roll into 8 pieces and place the pieces in the buttered baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs thoroughly. Then add in the cream, cinnamon, and vanilla until they are well-blended. Gently pour this mixture over the roll pieces.
- Sprinkle the roll pieces with pecans and 1 cup of syrup.
- Bake the roll pieces at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-28 minutes or until they turn golden brown. Afterward, cool them for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, microwave the icing on medium temperature for 10-15 seconds or until it forms a good consistency.
- Drizzle the icing over the roll pieces and sprinkle them with powdered sugar.
- If desired, add more syrup over the roll pieces for additional flavor. Enjoy!
Calories: 352kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 143mg | Sodium: 58mg | Potassium: 243mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 37g | Vitamin A: 404IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 109mg | Iron: 1mg