Greek purple-black kalamata olives and feta cheese blend with rice-shaped orzo pasta for this salad at Surdyk’s Cheese Shop. The full-flavored dish holds its own at a barbecue with grilled meat.
Surdyk’s Greek Orzo Salad RecipeJump To Recipe
How To Make Surdyk's Greek Orzo Salad
A wonderful recipe for Greek orzo salad that has a wide variety of flavors to excite your tastebuds and keeping you wanting more. Share it among your family and friends by making this ahead of the weekend.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Rinse with cold water; drain again.
- Transfer pasta to a large bowl.
- Cover; chill in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
- Add feta, tomatoes, olives, basil, and parsley to the chilled pasta; stir to combine.
- For dressing: In a jar with a screw-top lid, place olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and oregano.
- Shake vigorously to combine.
- Pour dressing over pasta mixture; toss to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and ground black pepper.
- Cover; chill in the refrigerator for 2 to 24 hours.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!