Keeping your meal light doesn’t have to sacrifice flavor. Say goodbye to the drive-thru and whip up this delicious El Pollo Loco double chicken avocado salad to keep yourself satisfied!
How To Make El Copycat Pollo Loco Double Chicken Avocado Salad (Copycat)
This el pollo loco double chicken avocado salad has homemade creamy cilantro dressing that adds tang to the grilled chicken and fresh vegetables.
Cilantro Lime Dressing:
- Add the cilantro, yogurt, garlic, lime juice, honey, salt, and jalapeño (if using), into a food processor or blender. Put the lid on and blend. Stop and taste, adjust with a little more salt or honey, if desired.
- Pour the dressing into a glass jar with a tight-fitting lid. The dressing will keep in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Rub the chicken breast with olive oil, lemon juice, and taco mix seasoning.
- Cook the chicken in vegetable oil for 7 minutes per side or until internal temp reaches 165 degrees F and set aside to rest.
- Toss the mixed lettuce and red cabbage in the cilantro dressing followed by the remaining ingredients and top with a diced chicken breast. Add sour cream. Serve and enjoy!
- Sugar: 8g
- Calcium: 98mg
- Calories: 216kcal
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Fat: 16g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 7g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 264mg
- Protein: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 630mg
- Vitamin A: 2093IU
- Vitamin C: 13mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!