Summer Picnic Pasta Salad Recipe
A wholesome pasta salad jam-packed with healthy vegetables and flavor- always a hit at every BBQ I bring it to! This is the perfect addition to the Picnic Pasta Salad recipe contest because it’s delicious and it’s good for you!
How To Make Summer Picnic Pasta Salad
A refreshing salad dish to cool you down during the warm climate.
- Cook the pasta as directed on the box and drain.
- Place the pasta in a large bowl and add the peas, carrots, artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, and olives.
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar (and Italian dressing if desired) and mix.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Can be eaten cold or at room temperature.
- Calcium: 31mg
- Calories: 162kcal
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fat: 14g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 174mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 747mg
- Sugar: 4g
- Vitamin A: 1357IU
- Vitamin C: 7mg