A wholesome pasta salad jam-packed with healthy vegetables and flavor- always a hit at every BBQ I bring it to! This is the perfect addition to the Picnic Pasta Salad recipe contest because it’s delicious and it’s good for you!
How To Make Summer Picnic Pasta Salad
A refreshing salad dish to cool you down during the warm climate.
- Cook the pasta as directed on the box and drain.
- Place the pasta in a large bowl and add the peas, carrots, artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, and olives.
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar (and Italian dressing if desired) and mix.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Can be eaten cold or at room temperature.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!