This is a simple recipe with hardly any preparation time that is really easy to jazz up for fancy occasions!
How To Make Simple "Italian" Spaghetti Salad
A wonderfully simply and yet boasting loads of flavor. This "Italian" spaghetti salad is your to fill you up without the guilt.
- After cooking pasta, rinse and let cool.
- Chop the cucumbers, tomato and olives and put in large bowl.
- The bigger the bowl the better because this makes a lot.
- Add entire bottle of Italian dressing and entire bottle of salad supreme and mix well.
- Add pasta to veggies and stir like mad.
Make sure to mix well each time before serving, because the seasonings and veggies sink to the bottom of the bowl.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve.
You can always jazz up this recipe by adding cubes of mozzarella cheese, yellow wax peppers, pepperoni slices, green olives or anything your imagination can think of.
- Sugar: 10g
- Calcium: 57mg
- Calories: 387kcal
- Carbohydrates: 48g
- Fat: 18g
- Fiber: 5g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 388mg
- Protein: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 1092mg
- Vitamin A: 517IU
- Vitamin C: 9mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!