Make this wonderful red potato salad with a creamy and tangy dressing that will surely tickle your taste buds!
How To Make Red and White Potato Salad
A wonderful salad that easily adds complexity to any of your meat dishes! A wonderful aroma and flavors to get anyone’s tastebuds going with the tender red potatoes then accentuated with red turnips among others.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl then set aside. In a small bowl, mix vinegar, mustard, salt, dill, pepper, and garlic.
- Gradually whisk in the oil until well combined.
- Pour the oil mixture over the warm potatoes, stirring gently to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Gently mix in the onion and parsley then cover and refrigerate from 1 to 3 hours.
- Blend the mayonnaise and sour cream until smooth, then pour into the salad. Fold to combine.
- Just before serving, gently mix in radishes.
- Serve with egg slices, and garnish with parsley and chopped bacon. Enjoy!
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 54mg
- Calories: 518kcal
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Cholesterol: 31mg
- Fat: 47g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 21g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 15g
- Potassium: 594mg
- Protein: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Sodium: 395mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 374IU
- Vitamin C: 21mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!