Fruit salad is ideal after having a full stomach from a heavy meal. This berry salad recipe combines peaches and two kinds of berries for a sweet and refreshing bite. Toss this colorful salad together for every day and special dinners.
How To Make Peach & Berry Salad
- Bring medium pot of water to boil.
- Add peaches and blanch for 30 seconds.
- Drain and transfer to medium bowl.
- Cover with cold water and cool.
- Drain, peel and slice. In a medium bowl, combine peaches, blackberries, strawberries, honey and cardamom.
- Toss together and refrigerate.
- Sugar: 47g
- Calcium: 111mg
- Calories: 275kcal
- Carbohydrates: 66g
- Fat: 2g
- Fiber: 20g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 885mg
- Protein: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 5mg
- Vitamin A: 1014IU
- Vitamin C: 139mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!