Fruit salad is ideal after having a full stomach from a heavy meal. This berry salad recipe combines peaches and two kinds of berries for a sweet and refreshing bite. Toss this colorful salad together for every day and special dinners.
How To Make Peach & Berry Salad
- 3 fresh peaches
- 2 ½ pints blackberries
- 1 pint strawberries hulled and sliced
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ tsp. ground cardamom
- Bring medium pot of water to boil.
- Add peaches and blanch for 30 seconds.
- Drain and transfer to medium bowl.
- Cover with cold water and cool.
- Drain, peel and slice. In a medium bowl, combine peaches, blackberries, strawberries, honey and cardamom.
- Toss together and refrigerate.