How To Make Mexican Shrimp Cobb Salad
Perfect for any potluck gatherings, this Shrimp Cobb Salad is a layer of shrimps, avocados, grilled corn, and black bean salsa in shredded romaine lettuce.
Rinse shrimp and chop into large chunks. Toss shrimp with a little salt, chipotle chili pepper, and fresh lime juice.
Combine drained beans, corn, red onion, cilantro, lime juice and salt to taste.
In a large glass trifle dish or clear bowl, layer salad ingredients starting with the lettuce, black bean mixture, cucumber, tomatoes, avocado, cheese, and shrimp on top.
- Use shredded chicken in place of shrimp.
- To make this as a meal prep lunch, divide and layer the ingredients in mason jars.
- Make a lime vinaigrette by combining olive oil, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
- Calories: 501.10kcal
- Fat: 14.87g
- Saturated Fat: 5.53g
- Trans Fat: 0.27g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 5.47g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.86g
- Carbohydrates: 61.39g
- Fiber: 16.83g
- Sugar: 6.29g
- Protein: 34.04g
- Cholesterol: 117.69mg
- Sodium: 963.81mg
- Calcium: 335.00mg
- Potassium: 1738.54mg
- Iron: 5.13mg
- Vitamin A: 328.56µg
- Vitamin C: 19.45mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!