How To Make Mexican Black Bean Salad
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans drained
- 1 can Mexican style corn
- 2 large Roma tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 3 onions (preferably white or green) chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro finely chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- A pinch of cayenne salt and cayenne pepper you may also use a few drips of hot pepper sauce
- In a mixing bowl, combine the beans, corn, tomatoes, onions, and cilantro.
- Add in the green pepper, oil, lime juice, and cumin.
- Blend in the cayenne salt and cayenne pepper to add flavor.
- Refrigerate the bowl overnight or at least 2 hours before serving.