A great fruit salad, with the flavor of mint and lime
How To Make Melon Salad
A wonderful recipe for melon salad that you could treat yourself with at any day of the week! This amazing salad makes use of the three melons for an absolutely tasty combination along with sprigs of mint to elevate to another depth of flavor.
- Seed the melons and cut them into bite-sized pieces.
- Arrange them on a platter or 6 salad plates.
- Sprinkle with the feta and mint.
- Season with lime juice and, if desired, a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with sprigs of mint, if desired.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!