Get a load of this fresh and hearty salad sure to become a new household favorite. This delicious blend of fruit, nuts, and greens will leave you wanting more. Pair it with it with your favorite main course and enjoy.
How To Make Harvest Salad
A delicious way to celebrate a season's harvest! This hearty and flavorful harvest salad recipe makes use of season's produce and thrown in a bunch more wonderful ingredients to create a bright and exciting array of ingredients in a salad.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Arrange walnuts in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Toast in oven for 5 minutes, or until nuts begin to brown.
- In a large bowl, toss together the spinach, walnuts, cranberries, blue cheese, tomatoes, avocado, and red onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together jam, vinegar, walnut oil, pepper, and salt.
- Pour over the salad just before serving, and toss to coat.
- Sugar: 36g
- Calcium: 406mg
- Calories: 1016kcal
- Carbohydrates: 66g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Fat: 81g
- Fiber: 16g
- Iron: 7mg
- Potassium: 1983mg
- Protein: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 14g
- Sodium: 628mg
- Vitamin A: 17370IU
- Vitamin C: 78mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!