How To Make Grilled Chicken Caesar Cobb Salad
Grab a healthy bite of this cobb salad topped with perfectly tender grilled chicken! It comes with a creamy Caesar Dressing to give you the best meal.
- 2large chicken breast filletsskinless
- 1tspolive oil
- 2tbsplemon juice
- 2tspdried oregano
- cracked pepper
- ¼cupbacondiced, cooked
- 2hard boiled eggs
- 6cupsRomaine lettuce leaveswashed and dried
- 1cupgrape tomatoeshalved
- ½cupparmesan cheeseshaved
For Caesar Dressing:
- ¼cupwhole egg mayonnaisereduced fat
- ¼cupnon fat Greek yogurtor sour cream – full fat or reduced fat
- 1tbspolive oil
- 1garlic clovecrushed
- 4anchovy filletsfinely chopped, adjust to taste
- 1tbsplemon juice
- 2tbspparmesan cheesefreshly grated
- Salt and pepperfor seasoning
Season the chicken with the oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
Heat a non stick grill pan with a small amount of olive oil.
Grill the chicken until golden on both sides and cooked through.
Remove the chicken, cover, then set aside to rest.
Mix together the mayonnaise, yogurt, oil, garlic, anchovies, lemon juice and parmesan.
Whisk until well combined.
Add salt and pepper to taste, then whisk again. Set aside.
Slice the chicken into thick slices.
Chop up the bacon, then slice the eggs.
In a large bowl, combine lettuce with the avocado, tomatoes, parmesan cheese and croutons.
Top with the chicken, bacon, and eggs.
Pour over the dressing; top with more croutons, then mix well to combine.
Serve, and enjoy!
- Calories: 624.86kcal
- Fat: 45.11g
- Saturated Fat: 11.90g
- Trans Fat: 0.12g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 19.26g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 11.40g
- Carbohydrates: 15.87g
- Fiber: 6.42g
- Sugar: 3.74g
- Protein: 40.55g
- Cholesterol: 174.62mg
- Sodium: 893.95mg
- Calcium: 385.17mg
- Potassium: 928.28mg
- Iron: 3.16mg
- Vitamin A: 435.76µg
- Vitamin C: 18.73mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!