How To Make Grilled Chicken, Avocado & Tomato Salad with Honey-Lime, Cilantro Vinaigrette
This tomato salad is brimming with flavors from the grilled chicken, creamy avocado, corn, & fresh lettuce. They’re all tossed in a sweet & tangy dressing.
- 1lbchicken breast,boneless skinless, grilled and diced into strips
- 1headRomaine lettuce,torn into bite size pieces
- 1pintgrape tomatoes,sliced into halves
- 1cupfresh corn,(from about 2 ears of corn)
- 4ozQueso Fresco,or Feta cheese, crumbled
For Honey-Lime Cilantro Vinaigrette:
- 3tbspfresh lime juice
- 3tbsprice vinegar
- ¼cuplightly cilantro,packed
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ⅓cupolive oil
To assemble salad, layer lettuce onto serving plates, then divide remaining ingredients among plates over lettuce and drizzle with desired amount of vinaigrette, or alternately add all salad ingredients to a salad bowl and toss with desired amount of vinaigrette and serve.
In a blender combine lime juice, honey, rice vinegar, cilantro, garlic, salt and pepper and pulse mixture until cilantro has been finely chopped.
With blender set on low speed (remove the center circular attachment from lid), slowly drizzle olive oil into blender in a slow and steady stream, then blend for 20 more seconds until slightly thickened.
- Calories: 731.76kcal
- Fat: 51.18g
- Saturated Fat: 11.54g
- Trans Fat: 0.36g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 29.22g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 6.78g
- Carbohydrates: 40.10g
- Fiber: 12.36g
- Sugar: 20.91g
- Protein: 35.01g
- Cholesterol: 92.14mg
- Sodium: 1354.51mg
- Calcium: 259.91mg
- Potassium: 1518.97mg
- Iron: 3.78mg
- Vitamin A: 824.18µg
- Vitamin C: 34.81mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!