Make this green bean salad recipe the night before for best results. It’s a great dish to share with friends and family at all your summer parties, events, and picnics.
How To Make Green Bean and Spinach Salad
- Boil green beans until tender.
- Do not over boil. Let cool.
- In a serving bowl, slice tomatoes, onion, artichoke hearts, black olives, crushed garlic and cheese.
- Add green beans and spinach leaves.
- Toss lightly. Season with salt, pepper and oregano.
- Add vinegar and oil.
- Best if made the night before.
- Sugar: 7g
- Calcium: 98mg
- Calories: 163kcal
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fat: 10g
- Fiber: 8g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 422mg
- Protein: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 1489mg
- Vitamin A: 1486IU
- Vitamin C: 23mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!