This recipe won’t take much time at all. All you need is a blender and you’re good to go with this meal for picnics or if you’re looking for a healthy meal to crave into.
How To Make Cucumber Pasta Salad
- 1 box spiral pasta cooked, drained and cooled
- 1 large cucumber cut in chunks
- 1 onion cut in chunks
- 1 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- Cut cucumber with peel, and onion in chunks and put in blender.
- Add rest of ingredients and blend.
- Pour over cooked pasta and let sit for 12 hours in refrigerator before serving.