This recipe won’t take much time at all. All you need is a blender and you’re good to go with this meal for picnics or if you’re looking for a healthy meal to crave into.
How To Make Cucumber Pasta Salad
This refreshing cucumber sauce adds a light and healthy alternative to your pasta dish. Give this cucumber pasta salad recipe a try to taste for yourself.
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 12 hrs
Total: 12 hrs 15 mins
- 10 oz cucumber, (1 piece), large, deseeded, cut into ½-inch dice
- ½ cup red onions, chopped
- ½ lb penne pasta, or fusilli, cooked, drained, cooled
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 10 oz cucumber, (1 piece), large, deseeded, cut in chunks
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled, bruised
- ½ cup white wine vinegar, or rice
- ⅛ cup honey
- 1½ tbsp dijon mustard, or grain
- ½ cup Greek-style yogurt
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients for the dressing in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Adjust accordingly and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients for the salad.
- Add enough dressing to coat the vegetables. Toss to combine.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Sugar: 7g
- Calcium: 38mg
- Calories: 148kcal
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 219mg
- Protein: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 41mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 77IU
- Vitamin C: 5mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!