Make this yummy salad yourself and adjust things to your liking.
How To Make Copycat Applebee's Oriental Chicken Salad
Layers of fresh chicken meat and vegetables pieces flavored with a sweet and savory oriental dressing.
- Preheat oil in deep fryer or deep pan over medium heat.
You want the temperature of the oil to be around 350 degrees F.
- Blend together all ingredients for dressing in a small bowl with an electric mixer.
- Put dressing in refrigerator to chill while you prepare the salad.
- In a small, shallow bowl beat egg, add milk, and mix well.
- In another bowl, combine flour with corn flake crumbs, salt and pepper.
- Cut chicken breast into 4 or 5 long strips.
- Dip each strip of chicken first into egg mixture then into the flour mixture, coating each piece completely.
- Fry each chicken finger for 5 minutes or until coating has darkened to brown.
- Prepare salad by tossing the chopped romaine with the chopped red cabbage, Napa cabbage, and carrots.
- Sprinkle sliced green onion on top of the lettuce.
- Sprinkle almonds over the salad, then the chow mein noodles.
- Cut the chicken into small bite-size chunks.
- Place the chicken onto the salad forming a pile in the middle.
- Serve with salad dressing on the side.
- Sugar: 13g
- Calcium: 59mg
- Calories: 325kcal
- Carbohydrates: 47g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Fat: 11g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 7mg
- Potassium: 309mg
- Protein: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 735mg
- Vitamin A: 3546IU
- Vitamin C: 18mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Breads & Doughs
Our mouthwatering apple bread recipe makes a soft and moist apple bread that's ready to dig in. Every bite has that autumn taste matched with a distinct aromatic scent.
Pies & Pastries