How To Make Chickpea Greek Salad
This chickpea salad is a healthier, more-filling variation of the classic Greek salad. It’s full of tomatoes, feta, olives, and loads of bold flavors.
- ⅓cupolive oil
- 3tbspred wine vinegar
- 1tspminced garlic,minced
- 2tspdried oregano,plus extra to serve
- 1cucumber,large, halved lengthways and sliced
- 10ozgrape tomatoes,or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1green pepper,capsicum, deseeded and sliced
- ½red onion,sliced thinly
- 14ozchickpeas,washed and drained
- 10ozKalamata olives,pitted
- 3½ozfeta cheese
Whisk together dressing ingredients in a jug or jar.
Mix together all of the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
Toss with half of the dressing. Season with extra salt only if needed.
Top with a brick of feta cheese and drizzle over the remaining dressing.
- Calories: 481.18kcal
- Fat: 24.77g
- Saturated Fat: 5.25g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 14.18g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.67g
- Carbohydrates: 51.21g
- Fiber: 11.06g
- Sugar: 10.76g
- Protein: 17.37g
- Cholesterol: 14.72mg
- Sodium: 617.06mg
- Calcium: 184.69mg
- Potassium: 732.95mg
- Iron: 5.11mg
- Vitamin A: 58.23µg
- Vitamin C: 27.49mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!