How To Make BLT Macaroni Salad
Transform the classic sandwich into a colorful macaroni salad! It’s packed with bacon, spinach, and tomato, all tossed with tender pasta for a tastier meal.
- 8ozelbows,uncooked, low carb or whole grain, or brown rice pasta
- 4bacon slices,25% reduced fat, center cut
- 2large tomatoes,ripe, beefsteak or vine ripe, diced small
- 4tbspmayonnaise,reduced fat
- salt and fresh pepper,to taste
- 2cupsbaby spinach
In a large skillet, cook the bacon on medium-low heat until crispy on both sides.
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta according to package directions.
Chop the tomatoes and combine it along with any accumulated juice with the mayonnaise and pepper in a medium bowl.
Drain the pasta and rinse with cold water to cool.
Combine the pasta with tomatoes and spinach, and mix well. Toss in the bacon right before serving.
Serve, and enjoy!
- Calories: 255.74kcal
- Fat: 13.53g
- Saturated Fat: 3.26g
- Trans Fat: 0.02g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 4.55g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 5.11g
- Carbohydrates: 26.42g
- Fiber: 1.71g
- Sugar: 2.20g
- Protein: 6.82g
- Cholesterol: 14.15mg
- Sodium: 242.59mg
- Calcium: 16.28mg
- Potassium: 229.28mg
- Iron: 0.72mg
- Vitamin A: 33.76µg
- Vitamin C: 6.82mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!