This is the salad for blue cheese lovers. Pair with a grilled steak and boiled baby red skin potatoes for a classic steak house meal.
Belgian Endive with Roquefort, Walnuts and Cranberries Recipe
- 4 heads Belgian endive
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup California walnuts coarsely chopped
- Roquefort cheese crumbled
- ½ cup Roquefort dressing prepared
- Trim the base of the endive using a diagonal cut, then separate the leaves.
- Toss the cranberries, nuts and Roquefort together in a bowl, being careful not to break up the Roquefort too much.
- Spoon the mixture into the endive leaves and garnish with the watercress.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!