What do you get when you combine two of the best snacks in the world? You put together pizza and burgers and you get this amazing dish called the Pizza Burger. The final outlook may not be so easy on the eyes, but you’ll be munching off until it’s all gone.
How To Make Pizza Burgers
When you bring together pizza and burgers, this is a dish you'll enjoy making for dinners or movie nights.
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Sprinkle with flour; stir until blended.
- Stir in the tomatoes, oregano, salt and onion salt.
- Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Add 6 cheese slices; cook and stir until cheese is melted and blended.
Place hamburger buns cut side up on an ungreased baking sheet; toast buns, then spoon about ¼ cup meat mixture onto each bun half.
- Cut remaining cheese slices in half diagonally; place over meat mixture.
- Broil 6-8 inches from the heat for 4 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sugar: 6g
- Calcium: 125mg
- Calories: 437kcal
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Cholesterol: 82mg
- Fat: 25g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 4mg
- Potassium: 604mg
- Protein: 25g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Sodium: 627mg
- Vitamin A: 881IU
- Vitamin C: 15mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!