Bacon-Wrapped Hamburgers Recipes
Add some life to your regular barbecue – the bacon makes the hamburgers so tender!
How To Make Bacon-Wrapped Hamburgers
A wonderful recipe for your next barbecue! This bacon-wrapped hamburgers and incredibly juicy and scrumptious, it's hard to eat only just one! The rendering fat from the bacon aside from the fat from the ground beef ensures each patty remains flavorful and incredibly juicy.
- Preheat a grill for high heat. In a large bowl, mix together the Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, onion, egg, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Crumble in the ground beef, and mix together by hand.
- Form into 6 patties, and wrap a slice of bacon around each one.
- Secure bacon with toothpicks.
- Place patties on the grill, and cook for 5 minutes per side, or until well done.
- Remove toothpicks before serving on hamburger buns.
- Calcium: 177mg
- Calories: 468kcal
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Cholesterol: 106mg
- Fat: 30g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 380mg
- Protein: 24g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Sodium: 742mg
- Sugar: 4g
- Vitamin A: 148IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg