Easy slow cooker chicken cacciatore recipe that is served over angel hair pasta. ‘Cacciatore’ is Italian for ‘hunter’, and this American-Italian term refers to food prepared ‘hunter style,’ with mushrooms and onions. Avanti!
How To Make Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore
- 6 boneless chicken breast skinless, halves
- 28 oz spaghetti sauce jar
- 2 green bell pepper seeded and cubed
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1 onion finely diced
- 2 tbsp garlic minced
- Put the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Top with the spaghetti sauce, green bell peppers, mushrooms, onion, and garlic.
- Cover, and cook on Low for 7 to 9 hours.