Didn’t think you could make steak in a crockpot. You can, and it’s one of the best things to have ever happened. Try out or easy steak recipe and you’re in for a nice juicy treat.
Juicy Crockpot Steak Recipe
- 4 steaks
- ¼ cup red wine
- 2 tbsp steak sauce
- 1 onion sliced
- Spray the crockpot with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Slice up the onion and place it into the crockpot.
- Add in the steaks.
- In a bowl, mix together the red wine, steak sauce, salt and pepper.
- Pour over the steaks in the crockpot.
- Cook for 6 hours on a low setting.
- Serve with a side salad and enjoy!
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!