A delicious easy to make crock pot recipe that is sure to become a family favorite. Great for guests too.
How To Make Crock Pot Pork Roast
6 hrs 5 mins
- 3 lbs boneless pork roast
- 1 garlic clove slivered
- 2 medium-sized onions sliced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- ¼ tsp salt and pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp sage
- 1 ½ cups hot water
- Preheat an oiled skillet over medium-high heat.
- Make small slits in the roast to hold the garlic slivers.
- In the skillet, brown the meat on all sides. Meanwhile, put half the onion slices on the bottom of the crockpot.
- Place the seared pork on the top of the onion slices. Then top the pork with the remaining onion slices
- In a separate pot, heat the water, spices, and soy sauce together. Add the meat and onions.
- Cover the pot and leave it at high temperature for 1 hour. Afterward, leave it on low heat for 6 more hours.
- Remove the meat and onions and thicken them with gravy and 5 tablespoons of flour mixed with some water.
- Return the meat and onions to the crockpot and serve. Enjoy!
Calories: 25kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2592mg | Potassium: 76mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg