A new, tasty dish to toss into your crockpot! Easily prep this the London broil with a mouth-watering combination of flavors. Trust us when we say, that his pot roast recipe is an ideal dish to have with a side of veggies.
London Broil Pot Roast Recipe
- 2 lb. London broil
- 2 large onions chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 3 cup zucchini sliced
- 3 cup tomatoes roughly chopped
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 2 tsp. dried thyme
- pinch chili pepper flakes
- Rub the meat with salt, pepper, thyme, and chili pepper flakes.
- In the bottom of a crockpot, place half of garlic, onions, zucchini, and tomatoes.
- Add meat top with remaining garlic and vegetables.
- Pour one cup of water over mixture and cook for six hours on a medium setting.
- Remove, slice meat, and serve.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!