This tasty rice is the perfect addition to your lunch or dinner. With spinach, feta cheese, and a hint of lemon, your taste buds will thank you for patiently waiting next to you slow-cooker.
How To Make Crockpot Greek Rice
- 2 Cups of Uncooked Rice
- 1 Diced Onion
- 1 Minced Garlic Clove
- 1 Tsp of Oregano
- 1 Cup of Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 Cup of Baby Spinach
- 1 Lemon juiced and zested
- 2 cans Vegetable Stock
- 2 Tsp of Olive Oil
- 1 Pinch of Salt
- 1 Pinch of Pepper
- Pour the rice, onion, garlic, oregano, spinach, lemon juice, lemon zest, vegetable stock, salt, pepper, olive oil, and ½ of the feta cheese into the crockpot.
- Add in 3 cups of water and cook it on high for 60-90 minutes.
- Once it’s done, add the remaining crumbled feta cheese on top and serve warm!