Italian seasoning is the secret ingredient that adds all that flavor to this slow-cooked Italian pork chops recipe. The convenience and healthiness of this dish make it taste that much better!
How To Make Diabetic-Friendly Crockpot Italian Pork Chops
Once you try this Italian pork chops recipe, you’ll be amazed how flavorful they are. These ribs are also low in sugar so you can enjoy them guilt-free.
- Heat up a wide skillet with oil over medium-high heat. Add the pork chops and sear evenly on all sides, roughly 3 to 5 sides per side.
- Once done, place these at the bottom of your crockpot.
- In a large bowl, add the rest of the ingredients and mix.
- Pour the mixture to cover the pork chops.
- Cover and cook on low for roughly 6 to 7 hours until pork chops are fully cooked.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve your pork chops with a side of pasta. Garnish with your choice of herbs, roughly ¼ teaspoon, and 1 tablespoon of parmesan cheese, per serving.
- Sugar: 7g
- Calcium: 49mg
- Calories: 295kcal
- Carbohydrates: 83g
- Cholesterol: 91mg
- Fat: 10g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 977mg
- Protein: 45g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 325mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 1095IU
- Vitamin C: 25mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Dip, Sauce & Condiment
BBQ & Grilled
Slow cooked pork chops for the most tender cut!
BBQ & Grilled
You don't need to put in a lot of work to make this deliciously savory Italian pork chops recipe. This baked meat dish comes together in less than an hour.
You can never go wrong with this 3-ingredient dish. Packed with sweet and tangy flavors, our sweet and sour pork recipe is yours in a jiff!