Cutting into a chicken kiev is a delightful sight to see. This dish is packed with buttery flavors that pairs delightfully with fresh herbs.
How To Make Amazing Slow-Cooked Chicken Kiev
This Amazing Slow-Cooked Chicken Kiev Recipe is restaurant quality. Breaded Juicy chicken rolled up with a vibrant herb and citrus butter.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the butter, all the herbs, and zest.
- Season with salt and pepper. Adjust accordingly and set aside.
- Take one chicken breast and place roughly 2 tablespoons of herb butter. Sprinkle roughly 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs, then roll to resemble a log.
- Set aside in a chilled area and allow the butter to firm up roughly an hour.
- Beat the eggs in a small bowl, then season with salt and pepper.
- Dip the chicken in egg, coat it in the breadcrumbs, and repeat the process.
- Add oil to the crockpot. Add each breast into the crockpot.
- Let cook for 4 hours on low or until it is cooked thoroughly
- Warm up the butter and herb mixture you made and add this to each serving if preferred. Serve and enjoy!
- Sugar: 5g
- Calcium: 202mg
- Calories: 1167kcal
- Carbohydrates: 52g
- Cholesterol: 477mg
- Fat: 72g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 6mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 20g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g
- Potassium: 704mg
- Protein: 74g
- Saturated Fat: 41g
- Sodium: 737mg
- Trans Fat: 2g
- Vitamin A: 2057IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!