Looking for an easy way to bake up a booze-soaked dessert tonight? Learn how you can have your crockpot warm up yellow cake delightfully drenched in rum. We suggest serving this moist and rich cake with raspberry compote.
How To Make Crockpot Rum Cake
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup Dark Rum non-spiced
- 18.25 oz. Yellow Cake Mix
- 3.4 oz. Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- Powdered Sugar for dusting
- Line a large crockpot with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, use an electric mixer to beat together the eggs, vegetable oil, and rum until well-mixed.
- Add the cake mix and instant pudding mix, and continue beating until smooth.
- Pour batter into the crockpot.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Dust with powdered sugar before serving.