This key lime cheesecake is a great crockpot treat to try. Everyone in the family will love this recipe.
How To Make Key Lime Cheesecake Made In a Crockpot
- Combine cookie crumbs with butter and press into bottom of 9 inch spring form pan (or whatever will fit into your crockpot).
- Beat cream cheese in a bowl until smooth.
- Gradually beat in sugar.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, blending until smooth.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Bake 55-65 minutes or until edges are somewhat firm and center jiggles slightly when pan is moved.
- Place a rack or ring of crumpled aluminum foil in the bottom of a 5-quart crockpot.
- Then fold 24 inch long pieces of foil in half along the bottom of your crockpot to a letter X.
- Place the spring form pan on top of all the foil so that your pan doesn’t sit direction onto your crockpot.
- Cover the crockpot and cook on high for about 3 hours.
- Don’t remove the lid from your crockpot while your cheesecake is cook.
- It needs the heat to cook properly.
- Once your cheesecake is done cooking remove it and let it sit for about 30 minutes.
- Transport to the refrigerator for about 6 hours or overnight.
- Sugar: 29g
- Calcium: 75mg
- Calories: 407kcal
- Carbohydrates: 37g
- Cholesterol: 134mg
- Fat: 27g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 131mg
- Protein: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 14g
- Sodium: 272mg
- Vitamin A: 958IU
- Vitamin C: 5mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!