These delectable wings are perfect as a side, appetizer, or entire meal of their own. Sweet, savory, and simple to make, they’re perfect to bring to any social event.
How To Make Crockpot Teriyaki Wings
- 1 ½ lb Chicken Wings
- 2 tbsp. Cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. Sesame Seeds
- 1 tbsp. Chopped Cilantro
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Pineapple Juice
- ¼ cup Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1 Clove of Garlic Minced
- 1 tsp. Sriracha
- 1 tsp. Ginger Powder
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- To begin, whisk together the soy sauce, brown sugar, pineapple juice, lemon juice, chili powder, sriracha, ginger powder, onion powder, and pepper in a bowl and pour it over the wings inside the crockpot.
- Make sure all parts of the chicken have been coated, cover everything, and cook it on high for 60-90 minutes.
- Then, whisk together the cornstarch with 2-3 tablespoons of water and add it into the crockpot for an additional 15 minutes so that the sauce thickens.
- Next, line a baking sheet with tin foil and preheat your oven to broil.
- Cook the wings for 2 minutes on each side until they are a little bit charred.
- Sprinkle cilantro and sesame seeds on top and enjoy!