This is such an easy meal and can be made with just the use of a slow cooker. Ready it during the day so that when the evening comes, your family members will look forward to this delicious dinner meal.
How To Make Crockpot Steak and the Works
3 hrs 15 mins
- 3 lb gooseneck round steak chuck roast
- 10 potatoes peeled
- 1 lb mixed vegetables or whatever vegetables you prefer, frozen
- 2 pouch onion soup mix dried
- 2 can cream of mushroom soup regular size
- 1 can hot water
- Spray your crockpot with cooking spray.
- Peel and chop your potatoes in chunks. Place them at the bottom of the pot.
- Cover with the frozen vegetables. Place meat on vegetables.
- In a separate mixing bowl, pour the two cans of mushroom soup and the two envelopes of the onion soup mix. Stir well.
- Fill one of the soup cans with hot water. Slowly add the water to the soup mixture while stirring constantly.
- Once fully mixed, pour this sauce over the top of all of the other ingredients. Place the lid on the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. Enjoy!
Calories: 702kcal | Carbohydrates: 78g | Protein: 66g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 148mg | Sodium: 934mg | Potassium: 2581mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 3839IU | Vitamin C: 78mg | Calcium: 111mg | Iron: 9mg