Create a creamy dish seasoned with sage with this easy recipe.
How To Make Crockpot Pork Chops with Mushroom Sauce
Running out of pork chop ideas? Good thing our Crockpot Pork Chops Recipe has Mushroom Sauce and is an easy, creamy dish with tender pork you can bite into!
- Heat a large skillet with the veg oil
- Over high heat, brown each chop lightly on both sides.
- Sprinkle some Salt and pepper as it finishes and place it in the crockpot. Add the dried rosemary.
- Drain excess oil from skillet. pure in the mushroom soup (undiluted) and the onion powder into the still hot skillet.
- Scrape the pan and add the mixture into the cooker. Cover and cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 9mg
- Calories: 148kcal
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Cholesterol: 46mg
- Fat: 8g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 295mg
- Protein: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 714mg
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!