Easy recipe cooked entirely in your crockpot!
How To Make Crockpot Goulash
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 large potatoes cut in bite size chunks
- 1 lb ground beef thawed (or other meat)
- 1 can corn with juice (or other veggies)
- 1 can peas with juice (or other veggies)
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- salt and pepper
- Place the diced potatoes in the crockpot.
- Next, add in the beef then the onion dices. After that, add in both of the canned vegetables with juice.
- Add in the can of tomato soup and heat the crockpot on high for an hour. Stir the mixture well.
- Let the crockpot simmer for at least 2 more hours, stirring occasionally. Add salt and pepper for flavor.
- Once you're done, serve the crockpot by itself or over rice or noodles. Enjoy!