Chicken so good that you can’t stop eating it!
How To Make Chicken in a Crock-Pot Recipe
5 hrs 15 mins
- 4 lb. whole chicken
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 onions I use Maui onions., sliced
- stalks of Celery cut into 1-in. pieces
- carrots cut into 1-inch pieces or use small carrots
- sweet basil
- curry optional
- Put onions, celery, and carrots in the bottom of the crock-pot. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Put a 4 lb. chicken whole in crock-pot.
- Sprinkle with sweet basil (and curry if you like).
- Pour chicken broth over chicken.
- Cook on Low for 8 to 9 hours or on High for 4 to 5 hours.
- Transfer in a serving bowl and serve.
Calories: 809kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 68g | Fat: 55g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 272mg | Sodium: 429mg | Potassium: 820mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 508IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 3mg