There’s nothing wrong with cooking a classic crockpot dish for dinner. After you make this creamy chicken and potato recipe in your crockpot, your family will want to have this again and again for dinner!
How To Make Chicken and Potato Dinner In A Crockpot
8 hrs 5 mins
- 6 potatoes cut into chunks
- 4 carrots cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 chicken breasts boneless and skinless
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/8 tsp garlic salt
- Mix all ingredients in crockpot. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours or until meat is tender. Serve hot.
Calories: 322kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 77mg | Sodium: 736mg | Potassium: 1255mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 5199IU | Vitamin C: 35mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 2mg